Saturday, August 16, 2014

[REVIEW] The Face Shop: Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner in 03 Wonder Coral

I was hanging out with my girlies and passed by the Face Shop. Buy one get one 50%? In we go!!~~~~
The Face Shop - Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner
03 Wonder Coral
The Face Shop - Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner
03 Wonder Coral


The lip liner is double ended. One side is a flat lip brush, the other is the lip liner color itself. This lip liner contains 0.2g (a little under 1" when I twisted the whole liner out). This retails for $4.

The Face Shop - Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner in 03 Wonder Coral

The lip brush is great for blending after applying the lip liner, that way you can even the color out.
Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner lip brush

(03) Wonder coral is a pinkish coral color. This is a great natural nude. The other selections available are 2 brown shades, and a red.
The Face Shop - Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner in 03 Wonder Coral

The Face Shop - Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner swatch
03 Wonder Coral
 Lip swatches:


my natural lips (left) lip liner in 03 Wonder Coral (right)


one layer of Lovely me:ex Touch My Lip Liner in 03 Wonder Coral

The pigmentation is great but I think it emphasizes my dry patches on my lips after the application. My tips would be: to exfoliate your lips before using this, blot your lips with a tissue to get rid of the excess, and apply a lip balm or a lip gloss to add a sheen to your lips.

PS: For my second makeup for the 50% promotion, my friend wanted a nail polish so I let her have the discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment