Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[PLOG] Game of Thrones Exhibit at PNE

Yesterday I went to the Game of Thrones Exhibition with Maiko and Mr.A (le bf). Thankfully, we got there as early as possible so the line-up wasn't too bad.

smile!

The exhibition mostly consists of the costumes and props, the Iron Throne where you can sit in it and take pictures, storyboards, and the interactive virtual reality experience to go up The Wall.


Khaleesi!!



Arya Stark and The Hound

Joffrey's Wedding Goblet


Sansa Stark's necklace is soo pretty...

And those costumes. those details, every single costume.

I actually love Cersei's gown, maybe it's because I love oxblood red and the wide sleeves.

Margaery Tyrell's white gown is so sweet and innocent.

Sansa's dress is so elegant and regal with the full bottom and high collar. Don't get me started on those embroidery details..
If it's acceptable to wear these gowns in public, on a daily basis, I will. I'm serious.




Some GOT products that are purchasable. I actually love those POP! big-headed figurines, but they didn't have Khaleesi in the souvenier store next to the exit.

Those necklaces!!















The Wall experience with the Oculus Rift.
It's quite a short 'ride' and I expected something more.


 ...of course, the Iron Throne pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment