Sunday, June 22, 2014

[Haul] The Body Shop

I went to watch "How to Train Your Dragon 2" when it first came out, at Metrotown. (Amazing!Go watch it if you haven't!) I still had some time before the movie starts so I walked around.... and The Body Shop is closing and having a 50% off everything. EVERYTHING.





Summer is Vancouver dries out my skin, so I gotta get myself some Shea Body Scrub (got 2 giant tubs!!) and Sweet Lemon Body Butter.

I always wanted to try some of their skincare products, and this is the perfect opportunity! I'm almost done with my Kiehl's cucumber herbal alcohol-free toner, so I got a Seaweed Clarifying Toner, which targets combination/oily skin. A sales recommended the Seaweed Pore Perfector. It claims to unclog pores and combat blemishes.

After trying a couple testers, I notice that the Nutriganics Smoothing Serum is very lightweight and smells. It targets the "first signs of ageing", it is made with a minimum of 98% of the ingredients from natural origins, and there's no parabens or silicones. This item is the most expensive product out of my whole haul. If I didn't get 50% off, it would've costed me $26.

Last of all I got the Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion with SPF 15. It is suitable for sensitive skin. I tend to get itchy every time I use something that provides sun protection, hopefully this won't cause me to break out. It doesn't feel sticky after application. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment