Sunday, February 1, 2015

Life after graduation

I found a part- time job in food service not long before I graduated from Uni in October. It may not be related to my degree but at least I'm not just moping around at home, and wasting time on the internet. At least I some sort of income.



Three months into my job, the manager allowed me to help out in the office so I can gain some administrative experience!(.. and they also needed more help.) To others, after hearing the news and the amount I'm getting paid for, it's nothing. To me- I felt like I leveled up. ^^


I already made my next step in pursuing a better career. Yep, I might be going back to school again. I think my 4-month 'break' from school helped me think clearly.


I went to my first Dineout this year with my coworkers. We went to Shirakawa in Gastown.
Bara Umeshu: red rose infused Japanese plum wine
Kimpira Salad
Spicy Tuna with Japanese Milk Toast
Shirakawa Maki
Sockeye Salmon Nanban
Japanese Pudding

Last Friday I went to Ciao Bella Restaurant & Piano Bar with Mr.A. I kinda went crazy on the free bread ( -.-")
Gamberoni Ciao Bella: tiger prawns with mango, avocado cocktail, and mayo chili sauce
Vitello Di Mari: Pan seared Halibut fillet in Galliano Beurre Blanc sauce
Tiramisu

No comments:

Post a Comment